2014 Membership Applications

This is the place for PUBLIC forms and applications, such as key requests, lost key form, and SEPA applications.

2014 Membership Applications

Postby countrygirl » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:50 am

Happy Holidays everyone!

Current SEPA Club memberships will expire on December 31, 2013. Here are the 2014 Membership Applications. We appreciate your support.

As a way to encourage new membership, it was voted on at the last meeting to have membership terms changed to an annual membership from the date joined; so you will notice that the applications look slightly different this year. Dues are still a total of $25.00 per year ($23.36 dues plus $1.64 FL Sales Tax.)

You can download the documents from this web site or by going to Google Docs (you may need gmail account to access this site.)

If you decide to use Google Docs, you can either complete the document online or print a blank document out. There is a template for each option. If you complete the application online, please rename the template before filling in your information. Rename the document using your name and send me an email at SEPAClubInc@aol.com letting me know that you submitted the form. There is a link to PayPal included in the online membership application.

2014 Membership Application Template to complete online:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXoS53WH__A8l--Tr7zL9BrW8HU7LALaVX9wfn7F3Yc/edit?usp=sharing

2014 Membership Application Template to print out:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXoS53WH__A8l--Tr7zL9BrW8HU7LALaVX9wfn7F3Yc/edit?usp=sharing

We are moving in the right direction but cannot continue to do so without your support and club participation.

Thank you for your time and consideration, We look forward to the New Year and hope to see you at Suburban.
Attachments
2014 Member Application.pdf
(32.6 KiB) Downloaded 431 times
2014 Member Application.doc
(32 KiB) Downloaded 398 times
Rita Hemphill
SEPA Club Inc
Treasurer/Key Chairperson
SEPAClubInc@aol.com
ritahemphill6530@aol.com
countrygirl@suburbanestates.net
countrygirl
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Re: 2014 Membership Applications

Postby rugger8008 » Mon May 19, 2014 10:51 am

I hope I did the application correctly online, however the link to paypal didnt work correctly as it just took me to my account. Where do I send the payment or do I wait until my application is accepted?
rugger8008

Landowner?: Yes

Return to Forms and Applications