atv riders

Information and discussion of S.E.P.A. related issues.

Moderator: Curtis

atv riders

Postby Jakk12 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:50 am

I know this property is for owners and alot of them have atv, etc. I dont like to complain but with all the riders coming in they are totally tearing up just about all the roads.
Recently we took or tried to take a pop up camper replacement to our camp which is in SW corner. After getting stuck twice and 3 hours later we finally made it to our camp. There are usually 3 ways to get to our camp and we picked the normally the best way to go.
I think there are too many atvs coming on this property. They are tearing up the roads. You know there are people that go up to Holopaw just to relax without atvs and get away. If we do any hunting it has to be done during the week , you can forget the weekend.
Jakk12
Land Owner

Re: atv riders

Postby Quads4fun » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:24 pm

No rules means everyone can pretty much do what they want...and they will. Rules = River Ranch and no fun. Wish there was a happy medium but most people want no rules at all. But, and I don't have the answer, can there be a minimum of rules? I don't think it will ever fly...would you want someone else saying you couldn't bring your trailer out? (THAT is how it is at River Ranch). Remember, if you want rules against someone else, THEY will want rules against YOU.

The roads being torn up are always a subject at the SEPA meetings. Repair of the roads is a periodic thing that is fixed by SEPA. Memberships and donations are the ONLY means of income for the club and, therefore, the only funding source for repairing the roads.

More people need to join SEPA and then SEPA can repair more often and better...although it will never be, nor does anybody want it to be, like a neighborhood/county road.

Come to the next meeting and JOIN. Better yet, bring 10 people with you and have ALL of THEM join TOO.

Poker run is after the meeting and this is a fun way to donate to the club too.
Quads4fun
Land Owner

Postby countrygirl » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:38 pm

Correction... no poker run this meeting. We are having a trash pick up day after the meeting then lunch at the Colonel's. I forgot we decided that.
Rita Hemphill
SEPA Club Inc
Treasurer/Key Chairperson
SEPAClubInc@aol.com
ritahemphill6530@aol.com
countrygirl@suburbanestates.net
countrygirl
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby Quads4fun » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:05 pm

countrygirl wrote:Correction... no poker run this meeting. We are having a trash pick up day after the meeting then lunch at the Colonel's. I forgot we decided that.

Tammy just had surgery and was bummed that she was going to miss the poker run...maybe she won't be upset now. Hey, I'll be there and I'll be picking up some trash!
Quads4fun
Land Owner

Postby countrygirl » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:51 pm

We'll be glad to see you. Thanks for everything, Quads!
Rita Hemphill
SEPA Club Inc
Treasurer/Key Chairperson
SEPAClubInc@aol.com
ritahemphill6530@aol.com
countrygirl@suburbanestates.net
countrygirl
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Return to Public S.E.P.A. Info