Looking for SEPA Club Inc. Members

Information and discussion of S.E.P.A. related issues.

Moderator: Curtis

Looking for SEPA Club Inc. Members

Postby countrygirl » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:37 pm

SEPA Club Inc. is a group of landowners and non-landowners that work together to protect and preserve Suburban Estates. We try to maintain the trails, pick up trash, provide some amenities, etc. We provide the port 'o lets in the parking lot for everyone to use.

We have Poker Runs/BBQs, events to help raise funds for "road repairs", and trash pick-up days.

We meet once every quarter, presently on the second Saturday of the first month of each quarter: January, April, July, October. We meet at 11:00 am at the Cook Shack in the parking lot.

We are always looking for members to help support SE and the membership dues are very reasonable: $25.00 for the year ($23.36 + $1.64 sales tax).

We have several ways to join:

1. You may download the new 2012 Membership Application from this web site and mail it along with your payment.

2. You can join using PayPal; the club’s email address is SEPAClubInc@aol.com. If you use PayPal, use the following link to complete the 2012 Membership App online through Google Docs – be sure to RENAME the document using your full name: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KNU ... y=CNLc-fgO

3. Send me a request or call me at 407-948-9363 and I will mail you an Application.

4. We will have blank Applications at the January 8, 2012 meeting.

Please email me if you have any questions or would like more information.
Rita Hemphill
SEPA Club Inc
Treasurer/Key Chairperson
SEPAClubInc@aol.com
ritahemphill6530@aol.com
countrygirl@suburbanestates.net
countrygirl
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby sullivans » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:46 am

hello. I just read this post about the membership & meetings. We come out there with friends who have property- but are thinking about buying our own piece of property. My question is about rumurs we heard last year.. unfortunetely our friends do not ever go to the meetings- so they can not supply us with information about what is going on our there.
We heard from another landowner that there was talk about the state trying to take/buy everyones property. Is there any truth to this? Its something I think we should consider before we make the investment in out our property.
Thank you so much!
Amber
sullivans

Postby screg » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:15 pm

That issue has been taken care of. The state is not going to take any land. You can read all about it here
http://www.suburbanestates.net/forum/vi ... php?t=2642
screg
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby sullivans » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:11 pm

Thank you! That means we can pursue looking for a piece of land to call our own! Love it out there!
sullivans

corrected meeting date

Postby countrygirl » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:20 pm

Have to make a correction to the meeting date...

The meeting date for the January meeting is the 14th - the second Saturday (I inadvertently looked at a 2011 calendar when I typed this post - sorry!!!)

Sorry for any inconvenience!
Rita Hemphill
SEPA Club Inc
Treasurer/Key Chairperson
SEPAClubInc@aol.com
ritahemphill6530@aol.com
countrygirl@suburbanestates.net
countrygirl
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby RedDoorFrank » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:07 am

I am still lost.
RedDoorFrank

Postby aaatrans » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:43 pm

I've been lost ever since they moved Holopaw Groves Rd and the gate.
aaatrans
Land Owner

Landowner?: Yes

Postby Howard » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:36 pm

I went up today and I had to go through the grove to get in. It wasn't to bad but they spray that green stuff on your vehicle.
Howard
Land Owner

Return to Public S.E.P.A. Info