January 8, 2011 Meeting and Membership Dues

Information and discussion of S.E.P.A. related issues.

Moderator: Curtis

January 8, 2011 Meeting and Membership Dues

Postby countrygirl » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:48 pm

Hello everyone...

Just wanted to let you know that our first meeting for 2011 is just around the corner: January 8, 2011, 11:00 am at the Cook Shack in the parking lot.

Also, just a reminder, that all Memberships expire on December 31, 2010. We hope that you all will renew and we can look forward to your continued support.

You can download the Application form from this web site. I will be emailing the Membership Application to current members that listed an email address.

You can now pay using PayPal (it will cost us $1.03 per transaction, but felt that the fee was worth having that convenience for the people who want to use it.) I don't know if there's any way of processing dues with no fees involved. If you decide to use PayPal, just email your Membership Application and information to me at SEPAClubInc@aol.com

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! See you in January (if not before)...
Rita Hemphill
SEPA Club Inc
Treasurer/Key Chairperson
SEPAClubInc@aol.com
ritahemphill6530@aol.com
countrygirl@suburbanestates.net
countrygirl
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby Justardnck » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:01 am

What is the new cost of membership? I can't remember because I thought they got raised sometime in mid this year
Don't blame me, I voted for McCain

I would like to beat the daylights out of the person who invented the vent-less gas can
Justardnck
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby countrygirl » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:40 pm

Membership Dues are $23.36 plus $1,64 sales tax for a total of $25.00 for the year of 2011.

I am getting ready to send out an email to everyone with the Membership Application attachment. That email will also provide a link to a Google Doc template, in case you want to use PayPal and complete the application online. The only thing about using PayPal to pay your dues is they will charge us $1.03 per transaction for processing. Even still, after that fee and the sales tax, the club will retain $22.33 of the membership dues. We used to only get $20.00, so we felt it was worth offering this payment option to people because of the convenience.

The application will also be posted on here, I was having problens downloading it, so Curtis is going to check it out for me.

Pleas be sure to check your Spam Folder (especially the earthlink people). I am hoping to get these sent out later today or tomorrow. Any questions, give me a holler!

Merry Christmas everyone!
Rita Hemphill
SEPA Club Inc
Treasurer/Key Chairperson
SEPAClubInc@aol.com
ritahemphill6530@aol.com
countrygirl@suburbanestates.net
countrygirl
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby mbehlok » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:56 am

I believe if the Paypal trasaction is done as a "gift" not a purchase, then there are no fees associated. That could be a way to pay and not incurr the Paypal fees..

Just a thought..
mbehlok

Postby Hinchman/Hart » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:03 am

we are not going to be able to make this one ....little close to new years weekend for us,
ImageImage
Hinchman/Hart
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Return to Public S.E.P.A. Info