Hate Group in Holopaw

Information and discussion of S.E.P.A. related issues.

Moderator: Curtis

Had Enough

Postby HadEnough » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:32 pm

I have been there for years. I remember Craig, Kevin, Mike, John, Norman and Nick.
My Family and I with friends used to stop at their camp and the Veterans Pub for fun, our kids use to be able to take a shower there after mud running.
Thats why I know Gary Lombard and friends as well as Bob Lefave and friends are garbage. The East fence as well as the barriers on the east and west sides are not on their property, just like the veterans pub wasnt.
Bob Lefave and friends are the ones who bragged about the shooting as well as other destruction going on in the south end, as well as stealing in both the south and north ends. we all went through a hard fight to save our camps and have to put up with this, unnacceptable. You need to put blame where blame is due ' Fish Killer ' as well as blaming for the continued mess at the south end, that would be D.J the guy who goes around pissing on peoples belongings, as well as the donation box in the front.
AND as for this J.R friend of Steves... im assuming your talking about the registered sex offender child molester?? Im sure law enforcement would love to know about that too. You need to stop putting blame on people who had nothing to do with the destruction and start asking people like Bob LeFave... Just saying.
HadEnough

Postby Curtis » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:27 pm

wow
Curtis

Curtis
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Landowner?: No

Postby cheropride » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:44 pm

WOW is right, and OMG as well.. That is some deep stuff right there... Just sayin...
cheropride
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby screg » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Sounds very personal. They have a lot of stuff to work out. And I guess they do not like the front donation box for some reason.
screg
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Re: Had Enough

Postby Fish Killer » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Last edited by Fish Killer on Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fish Killer
Land Owner

Re: Hate Group in Holopaw

Postby Hinchman/Hart » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:28 am

:happy1:
ImageImage
Hinchman/Hart
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Previous

Return to Public S.E.P.A. Info