Bought parcel in October, still have no key!!!!!

Information and discussion of S.E.P.A. related issues.

Moderator: Curtis

Postby Justardnck » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:06 pm

cheropride wrote:
Justardnck wrote:Did anybody read what Lauretta wrote at the bottom of the first page? This means the original poster needs to call Lauretta (her phone number is in this thread) and find out what is going on. Maybe the paper work was lost in the mail or he didn't have all the paper work.

Squirrel wrote:I'm so glad everyone knows whats going on, because I sure don't.

NO PAPER WORK - NO MONEY - NO KEY end of story.

Lauretta

As far as the old owner giving up his keys... maybe he owns several lots and he sold one of his secondary lots that have never had keys issued on it. I have several lots but only one key so if I sold one of my other lots I wouldn't have a key to give to the buyer either and it's 100% legal and with in the property rules.

Just my 2 cents... I honestly wonder if what this person is saying about the keys is legit...As Loretta said, there is no info, so something smells a little fishy.... We don't know who this person is that started this post, for all we know they don't own anything.... Just my opinion....

Besides if someone really couldn't get a hold of Lauretta, which I find really hard to believe, then why not email her from this site. Only 2 post, if all of this were true, I think you would see more than just 2 post.... And there are always a better way of handling a situation. Why wait so many months before coming onto the site.

Just smells a little fishy.... or like someone actually fishin...

or better yet, a little like......[smilie=bsflag.gif]
You could be right, I was just trying to give the person the benefit of doubt
Don't blame me, I voted for McCain

I would like to beat the daylights out of the person who invented the vent-less gas can
Justardnck
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Key

Postby Squirrel » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:22 pm

Wednesday is the day I pick up at post office AND MAIL OUT.

WEDNESDAY 12/16/09 (YESTERDAY) NO MAIL FROM leighsaid.

SO THAT MEANS NO KEY MAIL OUT NEXT WEDNESDAY 12/22/09

Lets try for 12/30/09

Lauretta
Squirrel
Land Owner

I sent a pm...

Postby DL33411 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:33 am

I sent them a pm a while ago saying that she or he could get numbers and emails for Lauretta under the name of Squirrel on the member list. Hopefully, they got together and solved the problem. [smilie=drunk.gif]
DL33411
Land Owner

Postby Squirrel » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:19 am

UPDATE

STILL NO PAPERWORK - NO MONEY - SO NO KEY HAS BEEN SENT

But it is all MY fault.

Lauretta
Squirrel
Land Owner

Give the man his key's !!!

Postby kuama1 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:33 am

They sell universal key's at Home Depot, ( they call them bolt cutters). It's reasons like this that keep me from becoming a land owner here, there's no reason at all that someone should have to go thru all this bullshit to gain acsess to there land !!! So until you people get off your high horses and quit power tripping i'll just continue to enjoy the land and its benefits as a guest of a long time owner for FREE !!!

Happy Trails, :lol: :lol: :lol:
kuama1

Postby PCburnout » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:58 am

Did you not read Lauretta update! She just don't give keys to you and everybody who want one you must prove your not a guest!

and show up at the gate with some bolt cutters and you'll be a new guest at the county jail! They better be big bolt cutters too for that chain!

Happy new year!
PCburnout
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby kuama1 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:33 pm

I dont need the bolt cutters I have keys to the gate.. !!!! 8) 8)
kuama1

Postby jethro » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:34 pm

kuama1 wrote:I dont need the bolt cutters I have keys to the gate.. !!!! 8) 8)

HMMM a communist luvin turdcutter [smilie=arsehole.gif] now shove this up ur sphincter [smilie=bread.gif] [smilie=bread.gif] [smilie=bread.gif]
jethro
Land Owner

Re: Give the man his key's !!!

Postby roy » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:22 pm

kuama1 wrote:They sell universal key's at Home Depot, ( they call them bolt cutters). It's reasons like this that keep me from becoming a land owner here, there's no reason at all that someone should have to go thru all this bullshit to gain acsess to there land !!! So until you people get off your high horses and quit power tripping i'll just continue to enjoy the land and its benefits as a guest of a long time owner for FREE !!!

must be an assoshit of ricky dix
roy
Land Owner

Postby lance9090 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:26 pm

No AN HOLLYWOOD FL arsehole THAT SHOULD STAY THERE . GO PLAY IN DAVIE
lance9090
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Re: Give the man his key's !!!

Postby Curtis » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:36 am

kuama1 wrote:They sell universal key's at Home Depot, ( they call them bolt cutters). It's reasons like this that keep me from becoming a land owner here, there's no reason at all that someone should have to go thru all this bullshit to gain acsess to there land !!! So until you people get off your high horses and quit power tripping i'll just continue to enjoy the land and its benefits as a guest of a long time owner for FREE !!!

Yea...they sell universal stop sticks at Walmart, ( they call them 12 ga. shotguns). It's reasons like this that landowners are so concerned about only allowing other properly confirmed landowners access to the keys. And, it's people like you that will never become a landowner, as long as you have a friend, who has a friend, who has a key. It is simply because you are a FREELOADER !!!

BTW...This is absolutely NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! You have no say so in this issue whatsoever.
Curtis

Curtis
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Landowner?: No

Previous

Return to Public S.E.P.A. Info