Emergency Meeting of SEPA and All Landowners

Information and discussion of S.E.P.A. related issues.

Moderator: Curtis

Emergency Meeting of SEPA and All Landowners

Postby aaatrans » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:54 am

There will be an emergency meeting of all landowners and SEPA members to dicuss the step we need to take to protect our property due to the recent letter sent out by Army Corp of Engineers.

Due to timing on the letter we have to provide a response no later than 30 days from January 28th,2009.

This letter has to do with OBerry's property and will effect all landowners as the road we now use to gain access to the Noth end will be eliminated and some of the pasture lands will be flooded which may mean water on your property also.

The meeting date is as follows:

Emergency Land Meeting
Saturday Feb. 14 2009
11:00 A.M.
Ricks Cook Shack

Poker Run will START AT 1:00 P.M.

We hate to do this on Valentines day but it is a very important matter that we address swiftly and before the 28 of February if we are going to raise objections. This is why SEPA was formed so we can all work together as a group with a very large voice.

Please let your friends and neighbors know about this meeting. If you need a copy of the letter it is posted on this website or contact me at aaatrans@suburbanestates.net and I will e-mail you a copy in a PDF format.

Thanks
aaatrans
Land Owner

Landowner?: Yes

Postby Off-Duty » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:30 pm

Where on this website is the letter posted? I can not seem to find it.

Thanks!
Off-Duty
Land Owner

Postby greasebeast » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:33 pm

It is under "Landowners only" post titled "Oberry land changes". Here is the link to the letter also:

http://www.saj.usace.army.mil/Divisions ... 8-1904.pdf
greasebeast
Land Owner

Postby cheropride » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:56 pm

This is very important folks... So please try to make it...
cheropride
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby Off-Duty » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Thanks for posting the link.

This is a Public Notice from the ACOE. I suggest we request a "Public Hearing" regarding this action. It might be best if we do this in a petition format, Start a letter or petition requesting a Public Hearing and get as many land owner signatures as possible before the end of the 30 day period.
Any land owners that are attorneys??
Off-Duty
Land Owner

Postby Justardnck » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:51 am

Off-Duty wrote:Thanks for posting the link.

This is a Public Notice from the ACOE. I suggest we request a "Public Hearing" regarding this action. It might be best if we do this in a petition format, Start a letter or petition requesting a Public Hearing and get as many land owner signatures as possible before the end of the 30 day period.
Any land owners that are attorneys??
I agree, we need a petition requesting more time and a public meeting then we can gather a petition and get as many land owners to sign it as possible.
Don't blame me, I voted for McCain

I would like to beat the daylights out of the person who invented the vent-less gas can
Justardnck
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

This Meeting

Postby jimbomcgommy » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:41 pm

Unfortuanately I am just now finding out about this meeting that happened over two weeks ago. What was the outcome of this meeting? Thanks.

Jimmy
jimbomcgommy

Postby jethro » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:33 pm

All the good info is posted in the landowners forum
jethro
Land Owner

Return to Public S.E.P.A. Info