SE GATE CHECKS

Information and discussion of S.E.P.A. related issues.

Moderator: Curtis

SE GATE CHECKS

Postby cheropride » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:20 pm

Be advised that effective IMMEDIATELY, due to the theft, destruction and arsonist activity, SEPA will be conducting RANDOM/UNANNOUCED GATE CHECKS. ANYONE trying to access SE will be asked to provide their KEY, furthermore that KEY NUMBER will be CROSS-CHECKED to ensure that the person that has that KEY is listed on the DEED for that KEY NUMBER. Your TAG NUMBER on your Vehicle will also be recorded.

ANYONE who tries to access SE with NO KEY, will NOT be granted access into SE. If someone tries to ACCESS SE with an INVALID KEY, that said KEY will be subject to CONFISCATION. It is HIGHLY recommended that any VISTOR be accompanied by the LAND OWNER/Designee, because if the KEY NUMBER does not match your ID, then access to SE will be denied, the KEY NUMBER and your TAG NUMBER will be recorded, and the Key may be subject to CONFISCATION.
cheropride
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Re: SE GATE CHECKS

Postby bowillie » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:54 am

I am new to SE, I have been to the gate on Halowpaw grove road, are there any other gated accesses to the property(maybe off a different road)? thanks for the information
bowillie

Landowner?: No

Re: SE GATE CHECKS

Postby Quads4fun » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:04 am

bowillie wrote:I am new to SE, I have been to the gate on Halowpaw grove road, are there any other gated accesses to the property(maybe off a different road)? thanks for the information

That is the only access to the entire property.
Quads4fun
Land Owner

Return to Public S.E.P.A. Info