I AM AN OWNER!!! But we've never been there...

Information and discussion of S.E.P.A. related issues.

Moderator: Curtis

Postby SE_A$$Hole_Patrol » Wed May 16, 2007 3:20 pm

Jack is right, we have to maintain the fine balance of buttholes we have out there.

It's as important as maintaining the proper balance of quantum versus theoretical physics when applied to the integrated molecular structural integrity of the very fabric of our universe!

God forbid if that ONE simple a$$hole thet we let through the gate happens to be the ONE that causes a termperal shift vortex in the spacial time continium ofset and then the flux capaciter decides to flax instead of flux and the next thing you know EVERYTHING will be out of wack. Jack will start drinking REAL beer, Rick will get on the wagon....god, scarey thinking about it.

You see, we just CANNOT take the chance.

Suburban Estates A$$hole Patrol, member #68
...Cleaning up Suburban Estates...one a$$hole at a time...
SE_A$$Hole_Patrol

Postby Flahunter » Wed May 16, 2007 3:30 pm

Rofl
Flahunter
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby cheropride » Wed May 16, 2007 3:30 pm

SE_A$$Hole_Patrol wrote:Jack is right, we have to maintain the fine balance of buttholes we have out there.

It's as important as maintaining the proper balance of quantum versus theoretical physics when applied to the integrated molecular structural integrity of the very fabric of our universe!

God forbid if that ONE simple a$$hole thet we let through the gate happens to be the ONE that causes a termperal shift vortex in the spacial time continium ofset and then the flux capaciter decides to flax instead of flux and the next thing you know EVERYTHING will be out of wack. Jack will start drinking REAL beer, Rick will get on the wagon....god, scarey thinking about it.

Wow - that was deep.... :lol:
cheropride
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby fkoney_99 » Wed May 16, 2007 4:55 pm

Jack drink real beer and Rick get on the wagon NOW thats FUNNY :lol:
Kenny
cracker camp
Suburban Estates A$$hole Patrol, member #69
ATV. saftey Institute Instructor
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's NOT the end !
fkoney_99
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby Hinchman/Hart » Wed May 16, 2007 5:43 pm

SE_A$$Hole_Patrol wrote:Jack is right, we have to maintain the fine balance of buttholes we have out there.

weeeeeeeee now thats what I am talking about.
ImageImage
Hinchman/Hart
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby heater2 » Wed May 16, 2007 7:53 pm

Wow!! I stand corrected boys!! You really can't judge a book by it's cover or it's funnin!!!! lol I feel a whole lot better :lol:
-Sharon
heater2
Land Owner

Postby Highcotton » Thu May 17, 2007 2:21 pm

That was the firs time any one but my daughter called me old......that hurt.I don't wanna play any more and I'm going home.
Highcotton
Land Owner

Postby screg » Wed May 23, 2007 12:30 pm

Wow that was a crazy post. Did she really buy land and not look at the property or have any idea of what was out there. And did she ask for a hotel. That's funny. I think we can build a S.E. mariot next to ricks food shack.
screg
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby Highcotton » Wed May 23, 2007 1:42 pm

Sceg, remember after its built you must come to me and pick your paint colors from the SE approved color list. If not you will have to change colors at your exspense.Joby
Highcotton
Land Owner

Postby bfrosty3 » Thu May 24, 2007 9:39 am

Highcotton wrote:Sceg, remember after its built you must come to me and pick your paint colors from the SE approved color list. If not you will have to change colors at your exspense.Joby

:lol: That's funny!!! Now you sound like North Port!!!! :lol:
bfrosty3

Postby Racefan15 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:46 pm

Sounds to me like the probelm comes from people that are getting in that shouldnt be there in the first place...am I right? I cant imagine someone that actually paid to own property there (like me) would be the ones that are deliberately doing things to ruin it. It is more than likely the idiots that come in unauthorized or as guests that dont give 2 sh!ts.
Racefan15
Land Owner

Postby all jacked up » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:09 pm

Don't ever assume anything about people. Some of the stuff that goes on out there happens during the week , so I would imagine that people with keys are also responsible. On the other hand there are some really great people out there. Just don't leave anything of value unlocked or unattended.
all jacked up
Land Owner

Postby Mustang92 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:36 pm

Racefan15 wrote:Sounds to me like the probelm comes from people that are getting in that shouldnt be there in the first place...am I right? I cant imagine someone that actually paid to own property there (like me) would be the ones that are deliberately doing things to ruin it. It is more than likely the idiots that come in unauthorized or as guests that dont give 2 sh!ts.

I wouldn't assume that either. The weekend my truck and our camp burnt down was a weekend there were key checks going on. So who ever was responsbile was either a land owner, friend of a land owner or found a way to sneak in.

Bill
07 Yellow Rhino
Mustang92
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby KrazyKev » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:28 pm

Great posts on here! I always here a lot of complaining about trucks, atv's ect. so I just had to put in my 2 cents. I've been coming out since 1985 when I was 12 y/o with friends. I'm now a property owner (2 years). I've seen the place change from a good hunting/camping area to an all out redneck Disney World. I would love to get it back to the way it was in 1985, but that's never going to happen. I think we should realize that the reason S.E. it so popular is because S.E. is one of the last areas left in Central Florida where we CAN drink & drive, shoot guns and play in the mud with our gas guzzling toys without be bothered by law enforcement or other pesky officials. If it wasn't for this, S.E. would be BORING! Without the people with there MONSTER TRUCKS and A.T.V.'s There would be no Rick's cook shack, no money from gate/key fees, Hell probably no S.E. forum to chat on. In a perfect world we would never have to worry about the few arse holes that vandalize, set fires, tear up the roads and kick up dust in the front parking lot. But it has been my experience that most of the people that I've come across out there are decent people that look out for each other. I think us decent people should try and reach out to the idiots and let them know that there may not be any official RULES, but that there is the law of commonsense or just one rule, the golden rule!
KrazyKev
Land Owner

Tsk...tsk...tsk...

Postby DL33411 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:59 pm

Thanks for the recent post on this two-year old topic, Kev. It was quite entertaining to read. Now, Hinchman/Hart, you need to step over here into the time-out booth. And, just so you know, there's no beer in there. I will let you know when you have repented enough to play with the others again. You are a bad, bad, bad boy! Funny, but bad!
DL33411
Land Owner

PreviousNext

Return to Public S.E.P.A. Info