I AM AN OWNER!!! But we've never been there...

Information and discussion of S.E.P.A. related issues.

Moderator: Curtis

Postby Ladyt6 » Sun May 13, 2007 7:22 pm

Hey fkoney, does anyone tell you what you can or can not do out there? I didn't think so.

Tonja :roll:
Ladyt6
Land Owner

Postby Lberra » Sun May 13, 2007 7:42 pm

Thank you Tonja and Jethro! I appreciate you having my back here.

So FKnoey... Which lot is yours??? I'd like to come by and bring you some apple pie when I come out.

Actually, I guess I'll be too busy fencing the place up, knocking down the trees and driving while drinking, so maybe I'll just send the kids over on their f#$%en mudden thucks. Would that be okay? Be sure not to shoot them for me, alright?

PS - *This is not directed directly at your group but the place in general anymore.* (whatever this means??)

By the way I AM being sarcastic. WE COME IN PEACE!!!! Seriously though, thank you all for your help and a good laugh (Even the boinking pig).
Lberra
Land Owner

Postby Highcotton » Sun May 13, 2007 8:19 pm

this is the best read in awhil.lmao. thanks guys. Oh btw suburban welcomes the new guy. Joby
Highcotton
Land Owner

Postby Hinchman/Hart » Sun May 13, 2007 9:30 pm

Lberra wrote:Thank you Tonja and Jethro! I appreciate you having my back here.

So FKnoey... Which lot is yours??? I'd like to come by and bring you some apple pie when I come out.

Actually, I guess I'll be too busy fencing the place up, knocking down the trees and driving while drinking, so maybe I'll just send the kids over on their f#$%en mudden thucks. Would that be okay? Be sure not to shoot them for me, alright?

PS - *This is not directed directly at your group but the place in general anymore.* (whatever this means??)

By the way I AM being sarcastic. WE COME IN PEACE!!!! Seriously though, thank you all for your help and a good laugh (Even the boinking pig).

I am sure you "come in peace" so did the thousand or so other people in the last couple of years. Too much of a good thing is just that "too much"
ImageImage
Hinchman/Hart
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby monstergator » Mon May 14, 2007 6:44 am

LETS BUY SOME LOTS FOR $500 AND SELL THEM TO SOME SUCKER FOR $10,000 SO THEY CAN GET RIPPED OFF AND BURNED OUT. AND LETS ADVERTISE: IT IS CLOSE TO DISNEY, BRING YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY, EASY ACCESS, BEAUTIFUL NEIGHBORS.
WHAT A PLACE. DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT!
monstergator

Postby Lberra » Mon May 14, 2007 7:41 am

Yep. I hear you. I didn't get suckered for THAT much, but a little more than half that. But whatcha gonna do? We figure we'll just make the best of the situation and maybe even try and get into some outdoorsy, nature-type, camping kinda-stuff.

Honestly, though, I'm kinda getting a little freaked out here. Can't tell if people are really completely joking or if there is some underlying truth to the comments made. :?:
Lberra
Land Owner

Postby Hinchman/Hart » Mon May 14, 2007 12:08 pm

Lberra wrote:Yep. I hear you. I didn't get suckered for THAT much, but a little more than half that. But whatcha gonna do? We figure we'll just make the best of the situation and maybe even try and get into some outdoorsy, nature-type, camping kinda-stuff.

Honestly, though, I'm kinda getting a little freaked out here. Can't tell if people are really completely joking or if there is some underlying truth to the comments made. :?:

If SE was a movie it would be a cross between...

Brokeback Mountain, Deliverance and Smokey and the Bandit.
ImageImage
Hinchman/Hart
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby Highcotton » Mon May 14, 2007 12:42 pm

hinchman,TFF. Once the new guy gets to know everybody he might be ok.This just keeps geting better. I wonder if thenew guy wants to go drinking and shooting with any of us.lol
Highcotton
Land Owner

Postby Lberra » Mon May 14, 2007 1:51 pm

Highcotton: I really hate to throw a wrench in the beer guzzling, rifle shooting, yeehawwwing bash there pal, but here's a shocker for ya.......I'm not a new guy, I'm a new GAL!!! :shock: My honey might hang with yall though.

Oh and I've never seen any of those movies, but I guess I can rent Deliverance and Smokey and the Bandit. (Are these rated G or PG??) I read and heard about Brokeback Mountain and um, well, um, that's not really my taste, so I guess I'll just watch the other two and I'll just use my imagination to fill in the blanks.

No, but really guys, we aren't that bad. We are just your average family with 3 kids, a white picket fence and a suburban looking to maybe camp there (unless I see too many animals, then we're headed to Kissimmee). My kids do have a 4 wheeler but we don't even own a trailer to move it in, so SE is safe from us..... for now.
Lberra
Land Owner

Postby cheropride » Mon May 14, 2007 2:12 pm

I am sorry, but that was funny.... :lol:
cheropride
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby aaatrans » Mon May 14, 2007 2:40 pm

Did somebody tell the new gal that toofless won't do out there. Must have a smile like the pig does. BTW anyone seen any non-landowners out there, I need some target practice.I ran out of moving beer cans.
aaatrans
Land Owner

Landowner?: Yes

Postby Lberra » Mon May 14, 2007 2:59 pm

I will have you know that I have a full set of beautiful pearly whites. Thank you very much. :D
Lberra
Land Owner

Postby Hinchman/Hart » Mon May 14, 2007 4:09 pm

Lberra wrote:Highcotton: I really hate to throw a wrench in the beer guzzling, rifle shooting, yeehawwwing bash there pal, but here's a shocker for ya.......I'm not a new guy, I'm a new GAL!!! :shock: My honey might hang with yall though.

Oh and I've never seen any of those movies, but I guess I can rent Deliverance and Smokey and the Bandit. (Are these rated G or PG??) I read and heard about Brokeback Mountain and um, well, um, that's not really my taste, so I guess I'll just watch the other two and I'll just use my imagination to fill in the blanks.

No, but really guys, we aren't that bad. We are just your average family with 3 kids, a white picket fence and a suburban looking to maybe camp there (unless I see too many animals, then we're headed to Kissimmee). My kids do have a 4 wheeler but we don't even own a trailer to move it in, so SE is safe from us..... for now.

There is a beautiful love scene in deliverance, great for the whole family. Ned Beatty should have received an oscar for his performance.

WEEEEEEE...WEEEEEEEE

Please rent it soon and let us know what you think.
ImageImage
Hinchman/Hart
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby Hinchman/Hart » Mon May 14, 2007 4:45 pm

Last edited by Hinchman/Hart on Mon May 14, 2007 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Hinchman/Hart
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby Deadmullet » Mon May 14, 2007 4:51 pm

somebody say something about giving pearl necklaces?
Deadmullet
Land Owner

PreviousNext

Return to Public S.E.P.A. Info