Shipping Container / Conex Box

Posts your info for Stuff for Sale and Stuff Wanted here. DO NOT POST LOTS FOR SALE.

Moderator: Curtis

Shipping Container / Conex Box

Postby R&R » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:05 am

Looking for someone that has connection or recently obtained a shipping container and was able to get it to your lot at Holopaw. If you can be of any help in the right direction, please PM me.

Thanks
R&R

Re: Shipping Container / Conex Box

Postby jcheil » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:34 am

Craigslist.

There are a few people who are listing them. 99% of them come from Miami.
When I got mine 2+ years ago, it came from Miami. Usually they will find a driver that happens to have an empty load and is heading towards the Orlando area and will simply bring the container to you for a lot less than a scheduled delivery. The only negative is that you can't "schedule" it. You may just get a call one morning that it is heading your way.

Mine was $2200 delivered for a 40' (20' was like $1800 and the extra length of the 40' was worth it for $400)

At that time they actually drove the semi all the way to my camp! But, that was right after a major road repair. Now, they will only drop them in the parking lot and you will have to get someone to drag it back to your camp. And when I say "drop them off" I literally mean that. They do not have equipment to lift it off the trailer. They simply chain it to a tree or another vehicle and drive the semi out from under the container and it drops to the ground.
jcheil
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby R&R » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:48 pm

Thanks, I have been watching craigslist and others to find a deal.
R&R

Postby jethro » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:25 pm

allied trailers in Orlando has some "scrap" 20' cans for $900 that are need of repair. delivery is around $500
jethro
Land Owner

Postby R&R » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:15 am

Thanks for the info
R&R

Return to Misc. for Sale and Wanted