Wanted: Well

Posts your info for Stuff for Sale and Stuff Wanted here. DO NOT POST LOTS FOR SALE.

Moderator: Curtis

Wanted: Well

Postby Mustang92 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:27 pm

Is there anyone out at SE that is putting in wells or can put in a well?

Thanks,

Bill
07 Yellow Rhino
Mustang92
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby jcheil » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:48 pm

rick has been doing most lately
350-500 depending on were you are and if you want just a pipe sticking out of the ground or the works...back flow valve...tee..pitcher pump, etc.
jcheil
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby jethro » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:05 pm

jcheil wrote:rick has been doing most lately
350-500 depending on were you are and if you want just a pipe sticking out of the ground or the works...back flow valve...tee..pitcher pump, etc.

Does Rick have a #? That sounds like a good deal and would be interested in that too!
jethro
Land Owner

Postby Mustang92 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:11 pm

Well my buddy had contacted him about doing a well for our camp months ago, he came out to our camp and was already to go (or so we thought) but since then we haven't heard anything back from him or been able to get through to anything but his voice mail. We just want the pipe in the ground, nothing fancy we can do the rest.

Bill
Mustang92
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby jcheil » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:29 am

I've found that things don't go that fast in SE. But, eventually it will get done. You did pay for it already right? I know most people up here won't do work without being paid first or maybe his equipment was down.

Call him at 407-234-9859 and I'll speak with him this weekend also.
jcheil
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby all jacked up » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:16 am

I am the one who has been calling Rick to get our well done, and have left messages for him but he has not called me back. We would really like for Rick to do our well. He has looked at the camp and even told us where he is going to put it . We really are desperate to get this done. If you can get Rick to call me I woukd greatly appreciate it. My cell # is 561-281-2827 By the way it is the camp right at the Y between Mel's and the west canal. We have a water tower up and 3 trailers in a U. You can't miss my buddies trailer, his kids painted it all up with spray cans.
all jacked up
Land Owner

Postby jcheil » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:41 am

Would that be the "all jacked up" camp?
jcheil
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby all jacked up » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:08 pm

Yes that is it. I guess every camp needs a little something for everyone to recognise, unfortunately ours is all jacked up. But i'm sure it gets a good laugh as people are driving by. By the way Rick did not take money up front as he said I could pay after he was done , but if that is the issue I will gladly pay him right away. One of us will be up there this weekend it will probably be Bill (Mustang92). Thanks
all jacked up
Land Owner

Postby Deadmullet » Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:17 pm

sometimes it helps to leave cold Budweiser out in the open where he can see them :lol:

sort of like the horse and carrot theory :wink:
Deadmullet
Land Owner

Postby Mustang92 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:43 pm

I thought of leaving a trail of buds to the camp but then we'd have a few thousand people at our camp.

Bill
Mustang92
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby jcheil » Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:50 pm

Mustang92 wrote:I thought of leaving a trail of buds to the camp but then we'd have a few thousand people at our camp.

Bill

Would that be different than any other weekend? The more people you have, the more fun it is (and a better chance of not having to buy your own beer)...
jcheil
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby bobby » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:24 pm

I just talked to Rick, It has been very dry and the roads are so sandy. He was afraid that he might get the water truck stuck. I have the tractor at my house andwith no way of getting unstuck, he felt that he should wait. The seal for the tractor is in. I will be picking it up tomorrow. I hope to have it installed by the weekend. So if all goes well he should be back in business next week.

Rick and I have the same problem with our phones. The reception is not all that good and if you leave a message when we play it back it has alot of static. We also leave our phones in the truck or at the camp when we go out riding. That's why we don't always answer them. So when we have a choice to sit and wait for the phone to ring or drink beer and ride, we pick the drinking and riding everytime.
bobby
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby all jacked up » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:00 pm

Thank you for getting in touch with Rick. Please have him call me if he needs anything to get started so I can have it to him this weekend. Thanks to all again.This is greatly appreciated! Dave 561-281-2827
all jacked up
Land Owner

Postby jethro » Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:24 pm

jcheil wrote:
Call him at 407-234-9859 and I'll speak with him this weekend also.

Thanx I will be speaking with him this weekend hopefully! :lol:
jethro
Land Owner

Postby PCburnout » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:36 am

You all should think of the manual way: Staging scaffel and pulley with heavy pipe sledge to pound it down in ground. We did my buddys camp by hand pounding and got her down 20 ft. water levels out there are 20-30ft wells and water is not that bad. My friend across my camp pulley pound his 20 ft. Mine I used his and jetted mine down 20ft. Blowed it out and let pump run 5 hrs and water is great. pump pressure is very good too make great wash down area for atv's and trucks! I purchase the 3/4 hp with tank combo from Harbor freight for $80 on sale great pump set up. I have it on disconnects so It won't end up at someone else camp! :lol:
If you need any info on this email me!
PCburnout
Land Owner
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Next

Return to Misc. for Sale and Wanted